Friday, June 26, 2009

It's been a while...

I don't get the chance to update this blog nearly as much as I would like. Things are going alright; got a show tonight, the arm is still a little tender and gets tired pretty easily (for those that don't know, I was recently attacked by 70 pound pit bull who got my arm pretty good). Production school is going pretty well, we have recently been learning about intervals which has been really cool. We are mid way through the eight weeks of class and I can definitely see some growth in my production/musical knowledge. It's been great! and I'm very excited to continue learning. I'm also all set up for the fall semester for school and after the fall I will have one semester till graduation! (at least from that school that is). So...things are well! Wish all the best for the blogosphere out there! I'm hoping to add another section to my story pretty soon, I've got some ideas just haven't decided where I want to go with it yet.

Till next time blogosphere!

-Joel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better
Mom